V-Gel is an innovative supraglottic intubation device, fully adapted to reanimation of birds, rabbits or cats. Specially designed for anesthesia veterinary airway management.
Specifically designed by the Docsinnovent company for veterinary anesthesia and reanimation use. Derived from the original I-Gel® device, used in human anesthesia and reanimation, it is meant to replace the usual endotracheal intubation probe and in turn simplifies the animal intubation operation and is harmless.
- Single movement setup, without need for accessories
- Ergonomical shape perfectly adapted to the buccal cavity of cats and rabbits.
- Soft and flexible material which behaves like a gel, but resistant and without latex.
- Works with spontaneous and powered ventilators (IPPV)
- Easy breathing due to a large airway channel that does not reduce or touch the trachea
- Esophageal Seal to stop potential aspiration of gastric reflux.
- Does not cause laryngeal spasms, (coughing and gagging) and results in superb post-operative patient recovery.
- Strong resistance to rotation
- Integral gas sampling port for reduced dead space and high quality monitoring
- Integral ‘bite-block’ to avoid occlusion of airway
- 100% Autoclave sterilization compatible materials with sterilization process counting tool!
- Range of sizes for all breeds.
More informations on this supraglottic device?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Free non-binding quote upon request