One ventilator for all your small animals with spontaneous, controlled and assisted modes.
Merlin respirator can be combined with any type of Anestéo workstation.
- Precise, reliable control over all ventilation parameters
- Pressure cycled, Time cycled or Volume cycled IPPV
- Merlin veterinary ventilator uses a precisely-controlled piston that can accurately deliver volume within a 1ml to 800mls range.
- The inspiratory and expiratory times are fully and independently variable without the need to re-adjust after changes in flow rates or volumes.
- A pressure control allows you to set the maximum allowable pressure during volume cycling or the target pressure during pressure cycling.
- A further added feature is the inspiratory assist control that will tune the ventilator to your animal during recovery and so assist weaning from the ventilator..
- Disconnect and over-pressure alarms
- Capacity: 1ml to 40mls in 1ml increments
- 40mls to 120 mls in 5ml increments
- 120mls to 800mls in 10ml increments
- Flow rates: 0.1 to 3.5L/minute in 0.1L increments
- 3.5 to 25.0 L/minute in 0.5L increments
- Inspiratory/Expiratory times: 0.5 to 9.0 seconds in 0.1second increments
- Pressure settings: 1 to 57 cm H2O pressure in 1 cm H2O increments
- Inspiratory assist setting: -1 to –10 cm H2O pressure in 1cm H2O increments
- Valves: Electrically operated solenoid valves. Stainless steel & silicon construction
- Alarm mode: Audible – 2kHz buzzer. Visual – Flashing red LED and screen message
- Gas connections: Front fixing 22mm O/D, 15mm I/D stainless steel ports.
- Power failure mode: All valves open. Manual IPPV can be performed.
Size in mm:
450 x 200 x 340 – Weight: 17kg
Information displayed on screen
- Tidal Volume, minute Volume
- Inspiratory and Expiratory Airway Pressure, I:E Ratio
- Animal Compliance
- Respiratory Rate, Inspiratory Time, Expiratory Time
- Maximum allowed airway pressure
More details on Merlin respirator ?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Free non-binding quote upon request.