Compact and modular table top anesthesia station
Convenience and safety provided by our exclusive all-in-one gas distribution and extraction system.
Compact and modular: the AST-00 animal anesthesia workstation simultaneously permits the delivery and evacuation (excess and waste) of anesthetic gas for your comfort and safety.
The model shown here is fitted with an Isoflurane TEC 850 evaporator from GE Healthcare, which is the latest generation of GE Healthcare evaporator, fitted with an Easy-Fil® adapter. Anestéo is the sole distributor in France of GE Healthcare’s evaporators (contract #017738-01-01).
Health protection ? Stop illusions.
Assuming that placing a filter inline with the gas circuit is illusory.
Fitted with the Anestéo antipollution device
The presence of Isoflurane or Sevoflurane in a working environment (laboratory or veterinary clinic) implies significant risks for the user’s health. The consequences vary and can include loss of awareness and even dizziness which when working with needles or scalpels. It can result in work related high risk accidents.
Our anti-pollution «active filtration/extraction» system significantly increases the operator’s health by protecting against the effects of halogenated gas leakages in the working environment. The carbon filters can be quickly replaced when needed.
In order to avoid the most frequent and common accidents when dealing with anesthesia, Anestéo developed the airtight induction box and seal, exclusive to Anestéo, along with our gas extraction and recycling devices within our AST-00 or AST-01 animal anesthesia workstations. Our Anestéo anti-pollution system is one of our many devices originally designed in relation with our constant battle to protect the operators health.
- Anestéo antipollution device generates a permanent gas re-aspiration close to the rodents mask.
- Automated quick extraction when opening the Anestéo Induction Box (or Induction Chamber).
- The gas extraction is monitored through a 0 to 2 liters flowmeter adapted to rodent anesthesia procedures. A distribution device will always activate the extraction system each time the injection is triggered.
- Aluminium uprights, epoxy lacquered and silk-screened painted.
- Compact resin base plate.
- Anti-slip pads
Size en mm: W 350 – D 290 – H 260
Kit for imager allowing to monitor the flows within the rodent’s masks or the induction boxes.
Depending on your needs, the AST-00 is compatible with :
- 2 flowmeters (Air, O², CO², N²O).
- 1 evaporator (Tec 3, Tec 5, Tec 7, Dräger – Isoflurane or Sevoflurane).
- 1 in–out synchronized distribution block so impossible to forget to initiate the aspiration / filtration !
- Rail extension