The MRI-1 ventilator is a small animal respirator for imagers, designed for use in MRI and other high magnetic field environment.
This respirator for imagers comprises a set of remote, pneumatically operated, non-metallic valves.
The MRI-1 can operate by itself or can be controlled and/or monitored by a computer. Respiratory airflow is provided by an internal airpump. Alternatively, an external pressurized gas source can be attached (oxygen or anesthetic gas).
Setting up and operating the MRI-1 is easy. Only three controls are required. Respiratory rate is set in breaths/minute; the Flow rate is set using the front-panel flowmeter (and measured internally by a mass flowmeter); and the Percentage of Inspiration is set to establish the ratio of inspiration to expiration time (I/E ratio). All respiratory parameters are shown on the front-panel LCD display. The tidal volume and minute ventilation reflecting the current settings are also continuously displayed, and can easily be changed by adjusting the Flow rate.
More details on the CWE MRI-1 ventilator ?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Free non-binding quotation upon request
- Non-magnetic pneumatic valves
- Dependable all-electronic ventilator
- Wide tidal volume and rate range
- Mice to Guinea pig size
- Safe with oxygen and anesthesia
- Direct readout of volume and rate
- Respiratory rate range: 5 – 150 breaths/min
- Inspiratory flow range: 50 – 1000ml/min
- Inspiration/Expiration (I/E ratio) range: 20 – 80%
- Tidal volume range: .1 – 30ml
- Manual control functions: HOLD (suspends inspiration), MAN (manual inflation)
Size in mm
Main unit: 230 W x 140 H x 230 D in. (23 x 14 x 23cm)
Pneumatic valve (each of two): 25 dia x 47 long, in. (47 x 25mm).