After long surgery, this chamber is designed for keeping the animal warm and stable due to the embedded heating platform.
Wake up box technical features:
- Due to its red inner partition, this box may be partitioned in 1, 2 or 4 compartments, each animal can therefore be isolated.
- Self-locking hinges so that the lid can be kept open.
- The lid’s weight is sufficient to keep it closed when needed.
- 4 gas injection inlet (one for each compartment) with quick connection socket.
- Removable easy-to-clean heating floor.
Supply and extraction characteristics:
- Oxygenotherapy through a 0-20 litres/min flowmeter (gantry or wall-mounted).
- Supply through an O² bottle or O² concentrator
Outer size in mm:
- 420 long x 320 wide x 150 high