Our hypoxia euthanasia workstation are fitted with our exclusive silicone seal providing 100% airtightness. A controlled injection of air and CO2 ensures that the euthanasia procedure is achieved within the present guidelines.
Supply and extraction characteristics:
- Injection air and CO2 by flowmeters (0‐20 L/min) held on a stand or on a wall‐rail mount.
- Emptying by injection of air at the end of the cycle and CO2 filtration on rechargeable soda lime cartridge
- Emptying by connection with extraction shaft (with addition of section valve).
Hypoxia chamber features:
- Airtightness guaranteed by our exclusive silicone joint (DIY replacement kit available for easy joint renewal)
- Tip lid with system of autolock in open position.
- Double CO2 induction via the lid top.
- 2 passive air inlets located on the lid top (to improve extraction efficiency)
- 2 x 22 mm diameter exits at the back of the chamber (for the evacuation of CO2).
- Manometer on the lid to measure CO2 filter load.
Size in mm. 3 sizes available:
- Length 465 x Width 350 x Height 180 (25 litres).
- Length 562 x Width 445 x Height 170 (42 litres).
- Length 655 x Width 558 x Height 210 (79 litres).
- Any other sizes upon request.
How Anestéo equipment helps in protecting operators health?
More information on this hypoxia chamber?
Do not hesitate to contact us
Free non-binding quotation upon request
- Total airtightness due to our patented seal.
- Secured lid locking-unlocking system.
- Automated suction and recycling of CO2 and air.