The RMS+ rodent surgical monitor is an integrated surgical warming and monitoring solution for preclinical research with mice, rats and other small animals.
Recording, playback and export functions make data collection easy.
- Heart Rate (Lead I, II, II): 60-999 BPM
- Blood pressure
- Respiration Rate: 15-400 BrPM
- Core Temperature: 0 – 50°C
- Pad Temperature: 25.0 – 43.5°C
- R-R Interval (Lead I, II, III): 60 – 1000 ms
- ECG Lead I, II, III
- ECG Lead aVL, aVR, aVF
Touchscreen Display Unit, Heated Surgical Platform and Temperature Probe.
Configurable, clear waveforms and numeric panels provide information to monitor rodent physiological status. The surgical-grade stainless steel operating platform is easy to clean and disinfect, designed to support surgical best practices. It incorporates:
- Heated Surgical Platform (7.6 x 11.6 x 0.75 inches) with temperature Probe. Heater Set Temperature adjustable, 25.0 – 43.5°C by 0.1°C
- High Resolution 10.1 Inches, 2560 x 1600 pixels Color Display with Capacitive Touch. With 25.5 GB for Data Storage
- Wireless communication (wi-fi) between the touchscreen and heated platform.
- 10″ Capacitive touchscreen activated even when wearing surgical gloves.
- Screen copies with one click.
- Adding notes, labels and comments during each event.
- Exporting under .csv format (spreadsheet compatible)
Accessories & Consumables Set (RSM)
- Temperature Probe (Mouse); Stainless Steel
- Needle Electrodes; ECG Creme; Cloth Tape;
- Cotton Tipped Applicators; Power & Data Cables
More info on this rodent surgical monitor ?
Feel free to contact us
Free non-binding quotation upon request